The mission of Barner is to create products that make people’s lives easier in the digital age. Our first creation was a pair of cool, high quality glasses that protect the eyes from the blue light of digital devices. After our second crowdfunding campaign, we established ourselves as a start-up and now we are gravitating towards a single-channel sales strategy where, apart from having presence in e-commerce and several networks, we are aiming to have a strong presence in the retail market.
We are a young, ambitious and growing team. We are looking for a person who is passionate about the digital world, innovation, fashion and sustainability. Someone who wants to be part of a great project and a dynamic, enterprising, creative and successful team. If you identify with these attributes, if you have a clear commercial vocation, work capacity, professional ambition and if you believe that you can contribute results and continue making this project great, this may be your opportunity.
The chosen person will depend hierarchically on the Business Development Manager and their functions will be the following:
- Prospecting, identifying and reaching potential customers in different business channels.
- Call and commercial visits management.
- Identifying the decision makers.
- Creation of new business opportunities.
- Product presentation.
- Closing operations/sales.
- Achieving the established sales goals.
- Follow-up and maintenance of the client portfolio, with a clear focus on sales growth.
- Searching for companies and other brands in order to carry out collaborations.
- Carrying out a permanent market analysis.
- Customer service support.
- Being part of a young and growing company with a great project.
- Having the possibilities of living in one of coolest cities, Barcelona
- Possibilities for personal and professional development in a growing organization.
- Half time position
- Immediate incorporation.
- Preferably sales and marketing training.
- Commercial experience will be appreciated.
- English proficiency.
- Profile focused on the achievement of goals.
- Initiative and problem solving skills.
- Good communication, motivation, autonomy, creativity and organisation.
- Driving license and own vehicle.
- Please send your CV to email@example.com